Artists, here are some more details on the series of art shows to be held at Moonlight Meadery in Londonderry:
Next show in the series: Friday, March 9, 2012.
Where: Moonlight Meadery, 23 Londonderry Road #17, Londonderry, NH 03053 (603) 216-2162 moonlightmeadery.com
Link to map and Google info: http://goo.gl/hZqy2
Set up is from 4pm-5pm only.
Show starts promptly at 5pm and continues until 8pm (or later if we still have people coming in).
For artists that are participating, I suggest you stop by the facility prior to Friday and take a peek. Here’s the basic layout (click on the pictures for a larger view):
Want to get a feeling for how it all works? Here are pics from the January show.
What to bring:
- Up to 3 easels with art, OR 2 easels and a browse bin
- business cards, brochures
- You’re welcome to bring a stool or tall chair if you’d like.
- additional lights
- large display setups (not enough room)
- we will NOT need a 12″ x 16″ painting from you to display out front.
What to plan on:
- This is a “meet the artist”, free-standing show. Please remain near your paintings during the show. I can relieve you should you need a break or would like to try some of the meads. And yes, that means this is an informal show.
- Dress comfortably and warmly. For those of you that did “Art In Action” at Mack’s Apples, its a similar environment in that the Mead Room is a bit cool, 60-ish, and the floors are concrete.
- There will be no electricity available for additional lights. We’ll simply be operating under the florescents.
- Jazz/folk guitarist Steve Rapson will play.
This show is fully booked with artists. Here’s the current list, as of 2/23/12:
- Susan Hanna
- Michael James Toomy
- Lili Mayer
- Corinne Dodge
- Patti Crowley
- Susan Monty
- Inge Seaboyer
- Judy Palfrey
- Diane Vautier
- Steven Sullivan